Resources for Current & Prospective Residents
If you are in the market for your perfect long, medium, or short term rental, you have come to the right place. As a prospective resident, we can help you through the process of finding and applying for the property of your dreams.
Tenants of The Residences enjoy safety, quiet, and comfort in four-star resort-like accommodations. While all specific terms of your rental are included in the lease (see sample below) some important terms are listed below for your information:
- A deposit equivalent to one month’s rent is required to hold a unit reservation. This reservation deposit will convert to your security deposit on move in.
- First and last month’s rent are due at lease signing.
- No pets are allowed.
- No smoking is allowed.
- Published rental rates include $200 for electricity for Studio units, $250 for One Bedroom Type B units, and $300 for One Bedroom Type A and C units. Electricity usage in excess of these allowances will be billed to the tenant at our cost.
- Enhanced Cable TV and basic Internet service (2 Mbps) are included in the rent. Upgrades to Internet only may be arranged and the associated extra cost will be added to the monthly rent.
- Rental payments may be made with a local check, US check, or a US credit card, or, may be made electronically through your financial institution.
- Depending on the applicant’s age and credit history, a lease co-signer may be required.
- The applicant’s signature authorizes the rental management company, International Investments and Consulting, Ltd. to perform background and/or credit checks on the applicant and (if applicable) the co-signer.
View All FAQs→
Please click here to view a sample lease for The Residences.