TERMS AND CONDITIONS
The tenancy agreement spells out the full contractual terms between the tenant and the rental manager. However, as a convenience, important terms and conditions are listed below:
- PETS ARE NOT ALLOWED.
- NO SMOKING ALLOWED ON THE PROPERTY.
- All units are rented by full calendar months. However, move-ins before the first day of the month will have the rent pro-rated for that month until the 1st day of the following month.
- Published rental rates include $200 for electricity for Studio units, $250 for 1BR Type B units, and $300 for all other 1BR units. Electricity usage in excess of these allowances will be billed to the tenant at our cost. All electricity is included in the cost for the Villas.
- Enhanced Cable TV and basic Internet service are included in the rent. Upgrades to Internet only may be arranged and the associated extra costs will be included in the monthly rent.
- A deposit equivalent to one month’s rent will be required to reserve a rental unit.
- First and last month’s rent must be paid at least ten (10) days prior to move in. The reserve deposit will be converted to the security deposit on the unit on move-in.
- Rental payments may be made with a local check, US check, US credit card, or, may be made electronically through your US financial institution. Checks drawn on Canadian banks in US Dollars may be mailed to our US affiliate company in Tampa, FL.
- The applicant’s signature below authorizes the rental management company, International Investments and Consulting, Ltd. to perform background and/or credit checks on the applicant and (if applicable) the co-signer.